Hope

Hope

Friday, June 15, 2012

Brave Girls Camp Here I Come!

Here are some words that describe Brave Girls Camp...
 
"Brave Girl Camp is five days of life-changing fun for women...a fabulous all-inclusive retreat nestled in the stunning mountains of Idaho, offering both beautiful cabin accommodations and meaningful art projects and instruction. 

The brainchild of sisters Melody Ross and Kathy Wilkins, Brave Girl Camp is an extension of their worldwide community, Brave Girls' Club, and is offered to women all over the world who are ready to meaningfully and artfully move forward on their individual paths. In fact, Brave Girl Camp is specifically designed to help women find their own individual path in a fun and lasting and deeply personal way."  

I was registered for the one in August but they had a last minute opening...so I'm going Tuesday.  And I can't wait!

You can learn more about it here if you would like Brave Girls Camp.

My hope and prayer is God will use this experience to breath life back into me.  I intend to continue to heal from this depression and to come out on the other side a new and different person.  There is not a doubt in my mind that Brave Girls Camp will be part of that transformation.  

It will be fun to blog and tell you about my experiences there.  

Oh and while I'm gone...when depressed apply wet paint!  : )

    

No comments:

Post a Comment